David F. Walker
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Alabama School of Law, 1996
- Order of the Coif
- Alabama Law Review, Student Works Editor
- Author: Choat v. Kawasaki Motors Corp: The Alabama Supreme Court’s Journey Through the Murky Waters of Maritime Wrongful Death Remedies, 47 ALA. L. REV. 929 (1996)
- Hugo L. Black Scholar
- John A. Campbell Moot Court Board
- Manager, Jessup International Law Moot Court Team
- BV rating from the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review ratings system
- B.A. in Political Science, summa cum laude, 1993, University of South Alabama
Mr. Walker practices in the areas of Civil Trial and Appellate Litigation and Business and Commercial Law. He has extensive experience in civil litigation, primarily for the defense. He is a member of the Alabama State Bar, the Mobile Bar Association, the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association, and the Defense Research Institute. He is admitted to practice in all Alabama State Courts and in the United States District Courts for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Alabama.
Please click below for more information on David F. Walker.